Rates & Policies
Hunting seasons run from September 1 - March 31
Hunts & Lodging- Cost for Hunts & Lodging are $450 per day, which includes meals & lodging.
Walk-In Day Hunts- Cost for walk-in day hunts is $225 per day.
- License, shells, taxes & gratuities are not included in either package.
- Non-hunting guest with meals, refreshments, lodging, and lodge amenities will be charged $100 per night.
- A $30 additional charge will be applied to every bird taken after your 3 bird limit. Possession limit is 20 bird per person per day if you choose to go with that option.
Only one discount can be applied to reservation and are for pheasant hunting only.
- 10% Discount for veterans & senior citizens over 65: ($405.00)
- 10% Discount for current Armed Forces Personnel: ($405.00)
- Discount for any hunts from Sept. 1 through Sept. 30: ($396.00)
- Discount for any hunts from Jan. 4 - March 31: ($380.00)
- Father - son/daughter hunts 17 & under, children are 1/2 price
Other details and things to note.
- Gratuities for guides & staff are not included in the price.
- South Dakota sales tax of 6% will be applied to all and merchandise.
- 3% surcharge on all credit card deposits & payments.
- The lodge is also available in the off season for class reunions, youth group outings, family reunions and conferences. Kitchen use is $75 per day. Bed rental is $50 per person.
- Dakota Hot Spots does not offer alcoholic beverages, but you may bring your own.
A $100 per person to hold the date, non-refundable. Another 35% is required within 30 days of your hunt in order to guarantee your reservation. Deposits are non-refundable. If you reschedule your hunt, we will gladly apply your deposit toward your rescheduled hunting package on another date within the same hunting season, subject to availability. The total deposit cannot not be applied toward the final payment when the group size or number of days is reduced. Deposits for "no shows" will NOT be applied as payment toward the final bill of other party or group members.