– DEPOSITS: A $100 per hunter at time of booking to guarantee a date. 35% is required within 30 days of your hunt to continue to hold your reservation. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If you reschedule your hunt we will gladly apply your deposit toward your rescheduled hunting package on another date within the same hunting season, subject to availability. The total deposit will not be applied toward the final payment when the group size or number of days is reduced. Deposits for "no shows" will not be applied as payment toward the final bill of other party or group members.
– Cost for hunts are $440 per day, which includes meals, lodging, cleaning & packaging of birds. Cost for walk-in day hunts is $225 per day. (License, shells, taxes & gratuitites are not included in either package.)
– Non-hunting guest with meals, refreshments, lodging, and lodge amenities will be charged $75 per night.
– South Dakota sales tax of 6% will be applied to all and merchandise.
– Discounts: Discount for hunts from Sept 1 to Sept 30 ($396.00)
Discount for hunts from Jan 10 - Mar 31 ($375.00)
10% Discount for veterans & senior citizens over 65 ($396.00)
10% Discount for current Armed Forces personnel ($387.00)
Discount for corporate groups of 12 or more (please call)
Father - son/daughter hunts 17 & under, children are 1/2 price
**Only one discount can be applied to reservation.
– Gratuities for guides and staff are not included in the price.
– The lodge is also available in the off season for class reunions, youth group outings, family reunions, conferences, etc. Kitchen use is $75 per day. Room rate $45 per night.
– Hunting seasons run from September 1 - March 31
– Dakota Hot Spots does not offer alcoholic beverages, but feel free to bring your own.
– A $30 additional charge will be applied to every bird taken after your 3 bird limit. (Possession limit is 20 bird per person per day if you choose to go with that option.)
* SD Hunting Licence (Available here)